Adjusting Default Spam Settings
- Log into Webmail http://webmail.onesmarthost.co.uk using your email login details
- Click on the Settings Button.
- Expand the section filtering on the left.
- Click Spam Filtering
- By Default each user will be set to use the default settings.
- Click “override spam settings for this account” and click Save
- Now click on the Actions tab.
- For each level of spam you can now select an action such as:
- No Action
- Delete Message
- Add Text to Subject
- Move to Junk E-Mail Folder
Our personal recommendations would be as follows:
- Low probability of Being Spam – Set to Add Text to Subject, Text = “Spam Low”
- Medium probability of Being Spam – Move to Junk E-Mail Folder (viewable in webmail)
- High probability of Being Spam – Delete Message (or until you feel comfortable with the spam scoring – Move to Junk E-Mail Folder)
Once you have made your changes click Save, for the changes to take effect
Add to Favourites
Print this Article