To create a new MySQL database you will need to log into the Helm Control Panel: http://www.onesmarthost.co.uk:8086/
1. Click on Domains
2. Click on the appropriate domain name
3. Click on Database Manager
4. Click on Add New
5. Click on MySQL
6. Enter the desired database name
7. Click Save
8. The database created
9. You now need to click on Add New to add a user to the database.
10. Enter the desired username for the database
11. Enter the database password
Always pick a hard to guess password. Don’t use any easy to guess words like your surname, birthday etc.12. Click Save
You have now created a MySQL Database in Helm and assigned a user to it.